Thank you for your interest in MSPA membership!
* If you are not signed in, you may have been directed to this page if you clicked on a link that contains members-only content. Login using the green button on the top right of this page.
The MSPA membership year runs from January 1 through December 31.
- July 1st - Oct 31st: Full Membership is reduced from $60 to $30 and will expire Dec. 31, 2014.
- Nov. 1st - Dec. 31: Full Membership is $60 but won't expire until December 31, 2015.
- Jan. 1st - June 30th: Full Membership is $60 and expires December 31, 2015.
The link above will prompt you to save the membership form to your computer to complete.
Online Membership Service
You may purchase your MSPA membership using a credit or debit card or PayPal.
*By selecting the button with your membership level above you'll be directed to a secure payment page where you can purchase membership and create your username and password or renew membership.
You qualify for a Full Membership if :
* you are licensed as a school psychologist by the MN Dept. of Education OR
* are devoting a major portion of your time to the training of school psychologists in MN or a neighboring state.
You qualify for a Student/Intern Membership if:
* you are a full time graduate student in a school psychology and are employed less than half time OR
* you are completing your student internship OR
* you are an undergraduate student majoring in school psychology or a related field
You qualify for Lifetime Member/Retiree Membership if:
* you are retired from employment as a school psychologist AND have been a FULL member of MSPA for the last 5 years and have attained the age of 55.
You qualify for an Affiliate Membership if:
* you are a licensed and practicing school psychologist in another state OR
* you are a professional in a related area OR
* you are licensed by the MN board of psychology