Thank You to Contributors to Children’s Fund of School Psychology Silent Auction at 2016 MSPA Midwinter Conference!
MSPA and the Children’s Fund of School Psychology, as well as more importantly children and families in Minnesota and across the country, are extremely grateful for the generous contributions made to the Children's Fund of School Psychology Silent Auction at the 2016 MSPA Midwinter Conference by those listed below:
- Dale Studios
- Kevin Filter
- Lisa Stewart
- Minneapolis Airport Marriott
- Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Schools school psychologists
- Sally Baas
- St. Paul Public Schools school psychologists
- Steven Feifer
- Ted Christ and FASTBridge Learning
We are excited to share that $1053 was raised through the auction this year! The Children's Fund of School Psychology is a tax-exempt, non-profit, independent charity. The Fund accepts and disburses monies for charitable purposes that are consistent with the Fund's priorities. These include:
- Advocating for the essential rights and welfare of all children and youth;
2. Embracing individual and group differences in children and youth based upon gender and diverse ethnic, cultural, language, and experiential backgrounds;
3. Promoting learning environments which facilitate optimal development; and
4. Producing effective interventions that address both learning and social/emotional issues that impede a child's success and happiness.
Thanks again to all those who contributed items--and, of course, to those who bid on the items during the auction as well. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.