Registration for Midwest Leadership Summit 7 is still open with Jim Knight is the keynote speaker and will also be presenting a strand on high impact instructional strategies. All registrants for Jim Knight"s strand session will receive a copy of his book, High Impact Instruction, which is the main material fro his session.
Additionally, all registrants registering before August 16, 2013 will also receive a copy of High Impact Instruction.
Other presenters include:
- Anita Archer focusing on effective instructional practices at the elementary level
- Kevin Feldman focusing on effective instructional practices at the secondary level
- Matt Burns and Amanda VanDerHeyden focusing on effective instructional practices in the area of elementary mathematics
- Jeanne Wanzek focusing of effective, evidence-based interventions
- Kim Gibbons focusing on leadership practices to transform systems to promote and support effective instructional support to increase the achievement of all students.
- Troy Boddy focusing on effective practices for culturally responsive instruction for minority students
. Please click here to access a copy of the for more information on presenters and their strand sessions.