The Washington State Association of School Psychologists and KIDS, Inc. are co-sponsoring this unique online webinar lecture series that will be presented live one Saturday a month beginning in January, 2013 and ending in May, 2013.
* Participants may earn up to 30 continuing education credits by completing the entire lecture series.
* Participants may sign up for individual sessions at a higher cost.
* Participants must pass a 10-item review quiz online for each of the webinar lectures.
* Morning sessions will be from 9:00 am until noon Central Standard Time. Afternoon sessions will be from 1:00 to 4:00 pm Central Standard Time.
* Participants will be able to access the lecture notes and recorded webinars through December, 2013.
* This is a low-cost introductory series to the emerging specialization of school neuropsychology and does not replace the 10-month Competency-Based School Neuropsychology Post-Graduate Certification Program.
Presenters include: Drs. Daniel C. Miller, Steven Feifer, Dawn Flanagan, David Schwartz, George McCloskey, Ann Leonard-Zabel, and James B. Hale; and Jim Hanson and Karen Apgar.
Webinar Series Cost:
$300.00 - Non-WSASP Members;
$200.00 - WSASP Members;
$100.00 - School Psychology Graduate Students
All lectures will be online webinars accessible by a personal computer with a broadband Internet connection. Morning sessions are from 9:00 am until noon (Central Standard Time). All afternoon sessions are from 1:00 - 4:00 pm (Central Standard Time).
More than one person at a time can watch the live broadcast of the webinars, but each person who registers will be assigned a username and password that he/she will have to use to log into the website to take the online review quizzes and to receive their Certificate of Completion for each session. Those participants that complete all of the Lecture Series Sessions will receive a special certificate of completion at the end of the program.
For more information visit: http://www.schoolneuropsych.com/modules/lecture_series.php