Thank you for your interest in MSPA membership!
* If you are not signed in, you may have been directed to this page if you clicked on a link that contains members-only content.
The MSPA membership year runs from January 1 through December 31.
- July 1st – Oct 31st: Full Membership is reduced from $60 to $30 and will expire Dec. 31, 2014.
- Nov. 1st – Dec. 31: Full Membership is $60 but won’t expire until December 31, 2015.
- Jan. 1st – June 30th: Full Membership is $60 and expires December 31, 2015.
Online Membership Service
You may purchase your MSPA membership using a credit or debit card or PayPal.
If Renewing Membership: log in before you renew your membership.
*By selecting your membership level above and the “Buy Now” button you’ll be directed to a secure payment site where you can purchase a membership. After you’ve paid, you will be redirected to the MSPA site to create a username and password in order to gain immediate access to MSPA Members-only content.
Clicking on the link above will prompt you to save the membership form to your computer to complete.
You qualify for a Full Membership if :
* you are licensed as a school psychologist by the MN Dept. of Education OR
* are devoting a major portion of your time to the training of school psychologists in MN or a neighboring state.
You qualify for a Student/Intern Membership if:
* you are a full time graduate student in a school psychology and are employed less than half time OR
* you are completing your student internship OR
* you are an undergraduate student majoring in school psychology or a related field
You qualify for Lifetime Member/Retiree Membership if:
* you are retired from employment as a school psychologist AND have been a FULL member of MSPA for the last 5 years and have attained the age of 55.
You qualify for an Affiliate Membership if:
* you are a licensed and practicing school psychologist in another state OR
* you are a professional in a related area OR
* you are licensed by the MN board of psychology