Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in MSPA membership!
** If you are not a member or are not signed in, you may have been directed to this page if you clicked on a link that contains members-only content. In order to gain access to members-only content such as job postings and our quarterly newsletter, become a MSPA member using the links below.
The MSPA membership year runs from January through December.
Online Membership Service
Purchase your MSPA membership using a credit or debit card OR by signing into your PayPal account. MSPA does not require you to have a PayPal account in order to purchase a membership. By signing up using the online option, you will be granted immediate access to MSPA Members-only website content.
**By selecting your membership level below and the “Buy Now” button you’ll be directed to a secure payment site where you can purchase a membership for the current calendar year. After you’ve purchased your membership, you will be redirected to the MSPA site to create your own username and password in order to gain immediate access to MSPA Members-only content.
You qualify for a Full Membership if :
* you are licensed as a school psychologist by the MN Dept. of Education OR
* are devoting a major portion of your time to the training of school psychologists in MN or a neighboring state.
You qualify for a Student/Intern Membership if:
* you are a full time graduate student in a school psychology and are employed less than half time OR
* you are completing your student internship OR
* you are an undergraduate student majoring in school psychology or a related field
You qualify for Lifetime Member/Retiree Membership if:
* you are retired from employment as a school psychologist AND have been a FULL member of MSPA for the last 5 years and have attained the age of 55.
You qualify for an Affiliate Membership if:
* you are a licensed and practicing school psychologist in another state OR
* you are a professional in a related area OR
* you are licensed by the MN board of psychology