Contact your elected officials
Click here to access NASP’s Advocacy Action Center, identify your federal legislators and send them letters concerning issues of national importance to school psychologists and other educators.
Click here to identify the Minnesota legislators who represent you.
Click here to search for Minnesota House and Senate bills by bill number and/or key words.
- Employment Opportunities posted May 4 – May 21
- Legislative Update 5-8-2013
- Updated May 3rd: Employment Opportunities
- June 7: Diverse Perspectives on Everyday Ethics: APA, MPA, and the Minnesota Board of Psychology
- May 17: Addressing Bullying and Related Problems in Children and Adolescents