MSPA's 2018 Midwinter Conference
January 25th and 26th at Crowne Plaza Plymouth
3131 Campus Drive, Plymouth, MN 55441
Thursday - NASP President John Kelly, Power of One: Creating Connections
Friday - Temple Grandin, Autism and My Path Through Life, Second Edition
Session Descriptions - Thursday, Friday - Coming Soon
Conference Schedule - Coming Soon
|Rate Type||Thursday only||Friday only||Thursday and Friday|
|2018 Full Member||$140||$140||$215|
**Those who are not 2018 Full Members and register for BOTH days of the conference at the General Admission rate will be provided with a FREE one-year membership to the organization.
Registration closes on Monday, January 22nd
Registering someone other than yourself? PLEASE READ:
- You will need to know their email address, full name, whether they are a current MSPA member and any dietary restrictions.
- If they are a 2018 MSPA member, you will need their username and password to register them.
- If they are a 2017 MSPA member and are registering for both days, it is best to also have their username and password and log-in to register them so they can receive their 2017 membership on their current membership account.
- The member will receive an email confirmation for the event. This sometimes goes to their spam folder. Remind the member to forward that email onto the applicable people in your district for accounting purposes.
- In the event the confirmation email is not received or cannot be found, registration and payment confirmation can be obtained by emailing Raycheal Zamora at firstname.lastname@example.org
Crowne Plaza Plymouth
Conference Rate: $119 per night
You must reserve your room by January 10th to receive the discounted price.
Please click the following links for full hotel registration instructions:
If you have any questions about the conference or if you are a member of another professional organization interested in attending and would like rate information, please contact Karla Wells at Karla.Wells@district196.org or Jennifer Brehm at email@example.com.
Technical Issues? - Contact Raycheal Zamora at firstname.lastname@example.org