Mission, Vision and Goals
Minnesota School Psychologists Association
MISSION: To provide school psychologists with leadership, support, legislative advocacy, and professional training to meet the needs of Minnesota children and youth.
VISION: School psychologists will serve as effective leaders in supporting the academic success, social-emotional development, and mental health of children and youth in Minnesota.
In keeping with the above mission statement, the goals of the Minnesota School Psychologists Association are to:
1. Promote school psychologists and the unique expertise they offer to educational systems
2. Provide a continuum of high quality professional development opportunities
3. Advocate for the professional integrity and appropriate qualifications of school psychologists
4. Collaborate with student support services and administrators
5. Facilitate connections among school psychologists statewide, nationwide and worldwide
- Legislative Update 5-8-2013
- Updated May 3rd: Employment Opportunities
- June 7: Diverse Perspectives on Everyday Ethics: APA, MPA, and the Minnesota Board of Psychology
- May 17: Addressing Bullying and Related Problems in Children and Adolescents
- Employment Opportunities updated 4/26/13